This prompt is harder for me to work with than the others were conceptually. I haven't had much of a chance to think about the project yet, either. Basically, I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to do yet. The good thing about that? At least I have a lot of different directions I can go with it. I'll be further along after this weekend.
Going with the ideas of identity and collaboration, I can see how something like facebook or blogspot could be a good tool for this assignment. I prefer real world interactions, but those are harder to put onto a blog than something that's entirely online.
The original thought I had, about the dollar bill with the anthrax message on it, seems like a decent technique for getting other people involved with the project, whether it's really voluntary or not. I think the idea is at least a tiny bit scandalous, and uses other people. I don't want to carbon copy the anthrax dollar bill trick, but I like that line of thinking. It's personal, especially if the people don't initially know that their reactions are being documented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment